HOW TO MAKE A CANNAGAR
BOSS UP IN 3 STEPS
Use the latch to lock the mold together and insert a clean skewer through the bottom hole.
Place a little ground-up flower into the built-in mold funnel and use the packing tool to firmly pack your product in.
Use a little flower at a time and pack as you go instead of doing it all at once for maximum compression.
Make sure to press down hard on each pack with your packing tool and don’t be afraid to put some weight on it.
The tighter you pack it, the slower it will burn!
We recommend storing your packed mold in a cool, dry place. Your cannabis cigar will burn slower and smoother the longer it’s left in the mold. For exact cure times, find your size mold below.
MINI- No cure needed, but curing will help extend your burn time
PERSONAL- No cure needed, but curing will help extend your burn time
SMALL- At least 3 hours, but overnight works best
LARGE- At least 8 hours.
Unlock your mold and carefully remove the Cannagar core by using both thumbs to gently roll your core out.
Wrap with wrap of your choice, but traditional Cannagars are wrapped around green leaves (check out our Hemp Shells).
Get creative by adding some wax or concentrates on the outside of your core for a personalized touch. Use the wooden tip for a classier feel and protect your lips from the hot smoke.
Remove your skewer to create the perfect airflow. Light your cannagar with a torch lighter and enjoy.
Make sure to place your mouth fully over the Wooden Tip to avoid burning your lips with the hot smoke!
MY CANNAMOLD IS GETTING STICKY, WHAT DO I DO?
Your Kit should ideally be cleaned out between each use. Leftover flower will cause your Mold to get sticky! No worries, check out our Cleaning Kit. This cool bundle comes with everything you should need to make your Kit look brand new again.
Cleaning Cannagar Mold with Cleaning Kit
- Take Cannagar Mold and a large brush from the cleaning kit and clean the packing chamber to remove any stuck-on bud.
- Open Cannagar Mold, Take microfiber cloth and spray 2 squirts from the bottle labeled “Step 1” on one corner, wipe down the inside packing chamber to remove any stickiness left from your last Cannagar. Let the inside of the mold air dry. (Do not use alcohol on outside of your Cannagar Mold)
- Take the thinner set of brushes and the packing tool of the kit, then clean the skewer chamber in the packing tool with the thinner brushes to remove any bud stuck inside. Wipe down the outside of the packing tool after spraying it with water.
- Spray outside of Cannagar Mold with water bottle labeled “Step 2" and wipe dry with microfiber cloth
Cleaning Glass Tip with Cleaning Kit
- Spray Glass Tip with bottle you use for rubbing alcohol
- Take a smaller brush from the Cleaning Kit and scrub inside of tip to remove any residue stuck inside
- Rinse with water
- Let Glass Tip fully dry before using it
WHAT COMES IN MY KIT?
WHAT COMES IN MY KIT?
WHAT WRAPS SHOULD I USE?
SHOP OUR BEST SELLERS
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
OUR CUSTOMERS AGREE - PURPLE ROSE SUPPLY IS THE BEST WAY TO ELEVATE YOUR NEXT SMOKE SESH
Castro Valley, CA
“I love smoking but felt like joints and blunts would burn too fast for me. I knew Purple Rose Supply was working to solve my problem as soon as I opened the box and started stuffing it so easily lol. Life is better now that I have a cannagar to come home to after a long day of work every day."
"The cannagar was still burning after an hour, which made the vibes of the room better because everyone was amazed on how well it worked. You don’t run into people that just happen to have a cannagar. When people see me pull out this bad boy, they just want to know what it is, where I got it, and it’s always great to see their expressions when I tell them I made it."
"Now I feel like a big boss. It feels good to walk in a room full of people and be able to pop it out and light it up. Everyone just breaks their neck and wants a hit, which is fine with me because it burns super slow. Life is looking phenomenal and blessed right now!!"
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE DOPEST CREATIONS MADE BY YOU
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET NEXT?
Customer feedback is the lifeblood of our business. Tell us what’s on your mind, good or bad. We respond to all customer feedback and look forward to hearing from you.
PHONE: (530) 230-3348
PHONE OPERATING HOURS:
Monday – Friday
7:15am – 1pm PST
4001 S Decatur Blvd Ste 37-145
Las Vegas, NV 89103-5800