Purple Rose Supply: Cannagar Mold Cleaning Kit Instructions
Cleaning kit instructions
- Take out bottles, they will be empty
- Fill bottle that is labeled ”Step 1” with Rubbing Alcohol
- Fill bottle That is labeled “Step 2” with Water
To Clean Cannagar Mold
- Take your Cannagar Mold and a large brush from the cleaning kit and clean the packing chamber to remove any stuck on bud
- Open your Cannagar Mold, Take the microfiber cloth and spray 2 sprays of the bottle labeled “Step 1” on one corner of the microfiber cloth included in the kit, wipe down the inside packing chamber to remove any stickiness left from your last cannagar. Let the inside of the mold air dry. (do not use alcohol on outside of your Cannagar Mold)
- Take the thinner set of brushes and the packing tool to the Cannagar kit and clean the skewer chamber in the packing tool with one of the thinner brushes to remove any bud stuck inside. Wipe down the outside of the packing tool after spraying it with water.
- Spray outside of cannagar mold with water bottle labeled “Step 2” and wipe dry with microfiber cloth
Cannagar Mold should be cleaned before or after every use so that cannagar cores come out solid and do not stick to the mold. Keeping your kit clean will also make sure you are able to compress the packing tool all the way down into the packing chamber.
To Clean Glass tips
- Spray glass tip with rubbing alcohol from bottle labeled “Step 1”
- Take a smaller brush from the cleaning kit and scrub inside of tip to remove any residue stuck inside
- Rinse with water
- Let Glass tip fully dry before using it
Cleaning kit can also be used to clean out Smoking Pipes, Bong Bowls, Grinders, and any other smoking accessory that the brushes fit into to keep your smoking sessions on a boss level.